Saturday, February 6, 2010

Zoya Nail Polish photose


Colbie, Jasmine, Kalista, Yasmeen, KI, Color Cube Sugar Plum Party - Casey/Visa.

I've meant to post this Zoyathis post. I am kind of surprised at how well the colors photograph. They actually look very similar to each other when you are just looking at the bottles.

I have to say, Zoya is probably my favorite nail polish brand. I like the Honeybee Gardens polish for their lack of polish smell, but Zoya has the best color choices by far. These are rich and you can get decent coverage with one coat. I normally use two.

Out of these, I like Kalista (mahogany brown) and Jasmine (copper red) the best. The wear is good. I can usually go at least a couple of days before touching up small chips. haul for some time now, but I never got around to taking a pic of it. These are the nail polishes I ordered from back on
Related Posts with Thumbnails