Saturday, February 6, 2010

VitaCost Mini Haul - Jason Hair and Burt's Bees

Received a mini haul in today from Vitacost.com. I picked up some more Jason organic shampoo and conditioner. I tried Henna this time. There were a lot of good comments about it. I also picked up a couple more of the Desert Essence Coconut lotion (not pictured) and a Burt's Bees Repair Serum.

The Repair Serum has great reviews across the web and is extending what I currently use on my face. I use straight Jojoba oil on my face under my makeup and before I go to bed. I just double what I put on my face in the morning. This serum adds Rosehip oil which is a touted ingredient in most organic anti-aging products.

It comes in a healthy 1 ounce glass container that has a small opening so you only get a drop at a time. I just put some on my hand to test and it has a strong lavender smell that is cut by the other oils. You can really smell each oil that is in this. Fingers cross this is a good product for my skin. Fingers are crossed!

Ingredients: Rosehip seed oil, jojoba oil, lavender oil, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), evening primrose oil, borage seed oil, wheat germ oil, hazelnut oil, neroli oil, rose oil, calendula extract, green tea extract, beta carotene, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A).
Related Posts with Thumbnails