Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MAKE UP FOR EVER


MAKE UP FOR EVER creates wonderful performing products that always seem to win me over. Thus far, this is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover! You can read about my favorite face makeup remover here. When nothing seems to be getting the job done, rest assured, I can always count on this baby. The formula is a gel, cream like consistency, formulated without mineral oil -WIN- and sky blue, so you can see when you're just about out. The scent is very clean. As you may know, I always prefer to have a lock pump, to avoid spillage and keep everything sanitary, as this product has, but the real magic is what's inside and how quickly and gently it melts all traces of waterproof makeup. Because so little is needed to get the job done, I don't mind the price tag as much; as one bottle has lasted me a good 3-4 months or longer.
Related Posts with Thumbnails