Tuesday, August 2, 2011

MAC Cleanse Off Oil

n industry-strength oil-based makeup remover that's gentle on the skin. Botanically formulated with oils of olive fruit, evening primrose and jojoba seed and absolutely 100 percent mineral-oil free. Massages onto the skin to loosen all makeup, including waterproof mascara. Emulsifies into a lotion-type liquid with water: rinses off easily, no tissues required - and no residue! Protects with vitamin E. Skin softening and conditioning. Good for all skin types.
150 ml / 5 fl oz
US $22.00


I LOVE this makeup remover! I've taken a complete break from my usual makeup remover cloths and have been using this product religiously. This Cleanse Off Oil performs fantastically, gently melting all traces of makeup, leaving clean, soft and supple skin. I couldn't be any happier..HG material right here!

How I use it:
First, I smooth one complete pump* of the cleansing oil over my "dry" face and begin massaging in circular motions. Almost instantly, the makeup begins to break down and dissolve. Next, I wet my hands with warm water, and continue to massage my face to emulsify the oil. This step turns the oil into a white lotion like consistency. After, I rinse my entire face with warm water, and carefully repeat the process for each eye. Lastly, though it is not necessary, I follow up with my regular skincare cleanser and skincare routine.

*You may use more or less cleanse off oil depending on how heavy your initial makeup application is.

Unlike most other makeup removers, MAC Cleanse Off Oil does not contain mineral oil; a suspected carcinogen and premature ager -yuck-. I love the lightness of this formula and citrus like scent; it reminds me of oranges. :) A great plus is the lock pump; it keeps the product sanitary and spill proof. I was very pleased to find that there was virtually no stinging and/or eye irritation. WIN! Though, as with most oil based removers, when used around the eye area it may temporarily cloud your vision. A few passes with warm water should clear them once again.

Would I repurchase? Definitely!!

When this Cleanse Off Oil container is empty, be sure save it as it qualifies for the BACK2MAC program.

Have you tried any sort of cleanse off oils? What's your HG makeup remover(s)?
Related Posts with Thumbnails