Sunday, September 5, 2010

Top 5 Fave Skincare Product Brands

To start off the New Year right I thought it would be great to highlight some of the most exciting new brands and product launches that we've come across these past 12 months. Can't wait to see what's in store from these brands for 2010! Check back this week to see more for makeup and fragrances.
body_conscsience3.jpg
Body Conscience -- The products in this line are so mild, you could actually eat them! I'm obsessed with their 3-Minute Shower Jar which is a smooth - and as far as I can tell odor-less - exfoliator that's gentle enough to use everyday. I've used it near-daily post shaving and it also comes with a wooden spoon and dish that were handmade from recycled wood.

rodial la face lift.jpg
Rodial -- Though it's their Boob Job and Bum Lift creams that will be my perennial faves, Rodial launched a luxe faux-face lift kit in 2009, La Face Lift, that's become my new must-have for travel (will be taking it with me to Nicaragua when I escape the NYC cold at the end of this week!). It includes five travel sized, super-chic (love the metallic silver), products to tackle everything from hydration to wrinkles
Related Posts with Thumbnails