Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MAC Style Warriors







Last week I went to a MAC store and attended the Style Warriors Event which was by invitation only. They had yummy canapes, wonderful green tea and mint mojitos and of course new makeup for us to oogle over. I promised myself I wasn't going to go nuts and buy everything in site just because it was available to me. I bought the colors that I myself will use and that I think my brides are going to love and also what I would use for photo shoots. They had bronzers and shadows and liquid face highlighter and so on. Sometimes ladies the permanent colors are just repackaged so I made sure that I bought some different things. The most impressive and eye catching items for me were the Lustre Drops. The minute I saw them in preview pictures and I was itching to get my hands on those. I'm going to have fun with them this summer.
Related Posts with Thumbnails